Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 5 - YVR-YYZ-Niagara

Ask and you shall receive
The YVR-YYZ leg is the only sector that we held Economy seats because there were no J class award seats for this sector. So when we arrived at YVR, we asked the check in agent (nicely), but she couldn't get me any J seats because once seats are booked and ticketed, nothing can be done.

I asked again at the baggage drop off area, that woman said I should try at the gate.

For the 3rd time, I asked at the gate, and magic happened as he tore apart my Economy boarding passes and removed the baggage tickets. I then heard the sound of printing of fresh boarding passes :) seats 7D and G!

So we had a good 4 hour sleep in a flat bed seat.

Flight photos/review and the first shots of Niagara to come tomorrow. Getting late. Au revior!

3 comments:

  1. How did you get that???? How did you ask them?
    what was the reason /excuses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit, well... my entire ticket is on Biz class, so I am entitled to a Biz seat. But when I made the booking, there were no free Biz award seats for this particular sector. That's the reason :) If I hold a normal Economy ticket, i wouldn't care to ask for upgrade as it's almost pointless for not-that-frequent-flyer like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuu.. i like the hotel!! with good price too!! well done mr chan!

    ReplyDelete